Shop with RaiseRight Fundraiser
We are excited about our ongoing fundraising program. If you haven’t used RaiseRight yet, we hope you will try it out. This has been a great way for families to support our school without making any extra purchases.
What is RaiseRight?
RaiseRight provides gift cards from stores we all frequent. WCDS buys these gift cards at a discounted price and then resells them to our school families at face value. It’s that simple. You won’t need to buy anything different or sell anything to your families or neighbors. Purchasing gift cards with RaiseRight is convenient, costs you nothing extra, and earns money for our school.
How you can “RaiseRight” for WCDS:
1. Purchase from our on-hand stock in the office. Many grocery store, gas, restaurant, and fast food cards are available for immediate purchase.
2. Order forms are available in the office or can be downloaded here: RAISERIGHT ORDER FORM
– Review your spending needs and the participating stores. Determine which gift certificates you’d like to purchase and the denominations.
– Return the completed order form with a check made out to WCDS in a sealed envelope to the office by Wednesday. See our monthly menu/calendar for order dates.
– The following Wednesday, you can either pick up your gift card order in the office after school or have your order sent home with your student. Orders not picked up will be waiting in the office.
3. We also have an online component to our RaiseRight program. This allows our families the option to place their orders online. Get started by downloading the RaiseRight app on your device or go to RaiseRight.com. Call the elementary school office to receive the WCDS Enrollment code.