We are excited you are interested in the Woodcrest Christian School System! We have a simple three-step application process. Admission to any of the WCSS campuses is determined through academic testing. For a student to be offered the opportunity to enroll, the following must be completed. We encourage you to call or email us if you have any questions.
Steps to Enrollment:
1. Attend a campus tour. View upcoming tour dates.
2. Schedule an on-campus administered entrance test.
3. Register online. Registration opens March 1, 2019.
To Set Up a Tour & Testing:
Woodcrest Christian Day School (TK-6th):
Call: (951) 686-1818
Woodcrest Christian School (7th-12th)
Call: (951) 780-2010
Entrance Testing Requirements
The following documents are required to make an appointment for testing:
- Previous grade report card/high school transcript
- Copies of most recent standardized test scores
- Immunization record
- Copy of Birth Certificate*
- $50 non-refundable testing fee
TK and Kindergarten students need only provide the last three items.
*Not required for Middle School or High School
“I appreciate the focus on Christ-centered academics, character building of children, faculty and staff personal attention to my children.” — WCSS Parent