Shop with Scrip Fundraiser
We are excited to be continuing Scrip, our ongoing fundraising program. We were able to raise over $8,000 last year. If you haven’t used Scrip yet, we hope you will try it out. This has been a great way for families to support our school without making any extra purchases.
What is Scrip?
Scrip is an everyday gift certificate from stores we all frequent. WCSS buys these gift certificates at a discounted price and then resells them to our school families at face value. It’s that simple. You won’t need to buy anything different or sell anything to your families or neighbors. “Shop with Scrip” for all your purchases and we all profit!
How you can “Shop with Scrip”:
1. Purchase from our on-hand stock in the office. Many grocery store, gas, restaurant, and fast food cards are available for immediate purchase.
2. Order forms are available in the office or can be downloaded here: SCRIP ORDER FORM
– Review your spending needs and the participating stores. Determine which gift certificates you’d like to purchase and the denominations.
– Return the completed order form with a check made out to WCSS in a sealed envelope to the office by Thursday.
– The following Thursday, you can pick up your Scrip order in the office after school or have your order sent home with your student. Orders not picked up will be waiting in the office.
3. We also have an online component to our Scrip program called ShopWithScrip.com. This allows our families to place their orders online or use the paper order form. You can pay by check or cash, or you now have the option of enrolling in PrestoPay. Go to www.shopwithscrip.com to register. (ShopWithScrip WCSS Enrollment Code: 629837L7981L)