Teams of WCS high school students and staff will share the love of God this year during Spring Break, March 16-24, 2024. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- Kodiak, Alaska
- Belmopan, Belize
- Hopkins, Belize
- Pomona, Belize
- Punta Gorda, Belize
- Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Rogers Park, Illinois
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Team Training Day and Rummage Sale | Saturday, March 2nd
- Weekly Team Meetings | Lunch time Meetings
- SOLO Table Request Form | Wednesday, December 6th
- Send Support Letters | Wednesday, January 3rd
- Auction Items Turned in | Wednesday, January 10th
- Gift Card Donation | Wednesday, January 10th
- Table Reservations Turned In | Wednesday, January 17th
- Missions Fundraiser Banquet Table/Event Sponsors | Wednesday, January 17th
- Invite your guests to the Missions Fundraiser Banquet | Wednesday, January 17th
- Sell $500 Worth of Raffle Tickets | Wednesday, January 24th
- Decorate Table | Saturday, February 3rd
- Missions Fundraiser Banquet | Saturday, February 3rd
- Travel and Medical Authorization Form | Wednesday, February 28th
- Student Pledge & copy of photo ID, | Wednesday, February 28th
- Copy of Immunization Record | Wednesday, February 28th
- final Money Due | WEDNESDAY, March 6th
- Final Parent Meeting | Tuesday, March 5th
- MISSIONS TRIPS | Saturday, March 15th – March 25th (DATES VARY BY TEAM)
Missions Banquet Fundraiser
As a valued Event Sponsor, we will gladly honor and advertise your company information in our sponsor directory which will be distributed to each of our 600+ guests. We thank you in advance for your support of the Woodcrest Christian High School Missions Program and Fundraising Event.
Donate to a student’s mission trip!
Use the link below to make a donation to a student’s mission trip fund. You will be asked to select “Missions General” in the list of funds to donate to. Please also include the name of the student that should receive the funds.
THE WHY BEHIND MISSIONS
The Woodcrest Christian Missions Program exists to glorify God by providing spiritually impactful and transformational opportunities for students, and to support and bless selected Christian ministries around the world.
The answer to why we go on missions trips is worship. John Piper says, “Missions exist because worship doesn’t.” We want God to be glorified in our pursuit of excellence in education as well as the discipleship of Woodcrest Christian students. Since its inception, Woodcrest Christian has been joining in the work of God to redeem the world through the gospel of Jesus Christ. Thankfully, we have the privilege of joining that process as part of our discipleship. Students are directly exposed to God’s global efforts and hopefully begin to understand their own lives as part of something much bigger than themselves. Discipleship through missions gives hands and feet to serving one another and loving our neighbors.