Calling all grandparents! Enjoy a special day set aside just for you to visit your student, walk the halls of elementary school life, and create a special memory with your grandchild!
Woodcrest Christian Day School
3612 Arlington Ave.
Riverside, CA 92506
October 19, 2023
Schedule of the Day
Lunch with TK and Kindergarten students:
Arrive at 10:30am
Lunch with 1st and 2nd grade students:
Arrive at 11:00am
Lunch with 3rd and 4th grade students:
Arrive at 11:30am
Lunch with 5th and 6th grade students:
Arrive at 12:00pm
What to Expect
• Start with a special presentation in the church chapel.
• Each grandparent receives a free lunch to enjoy.
• Connect with your grandchild and spend lunchtime with them! Children are to bring their own lunch or purchase a hot lunch as usual.
• Take photos with your grandchild at special photo spots!
• See your grandchild’s classroom and bid them farewell as they go back to class after lunch.
Frequently Asked Questions
• Where do I park?
Parking in the front lot and the back lot of the WCDS campus will be open starting at 10:15 a.m. Overflow parking is available at Shamel Park.
• What do I bring?
You will receive a free lunch to enjoy with your grandchild. Students should plan to pack their own lunch or purchase a hot lunch as usual on that day. They will join you out on the benches/playground to eat with you.
Also plan to bring your camera! We will have special photo spots to snap a picture with your phone or camera with your grandchildren.
• Can I have lunch with more than one of my grandchildren?
Yes! There are specific lunchtimes depending on each grade level. When you RSVP, you can select each of your grandchildren’s grade levels so that you can enjoy lunch with each of them.