DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2019
LOCATION: Multi-purpose Room
18401 Van Buren Blvd.
Has screen time taken over your family, children, and free time? Are you at a loss for answers on how to control it? Come learn the neuroscience of why screen time is so important to manage, so that your child/teen will have the opportunity to attain their God given potential.
- Persuasive programming/ Brain hacking
- Brain development in a nutshell
- Internet addiction is not a character flaw- It’s about brain chemistry
- How digital media leads to out of control to spending, pornography and emotional problems
- Why and how to benefit from electronic screen fasts
- Why time is of the essence for teens to develop the skills needed for college
- Guidelines for screen use and how to reset healthy behaviors in your home
Stay around for the Q & A at the end!”
This seminar is offered for free by Woodcrest Christian School and is open to WCS and WCDS parents and the community.Plan to bring a friend! The seminar is for parents only. Free childcare will be provided.